Marketing Project Manager
— Fast Growing Agency!
- Outstanding opportunity for an integrated Project Manager to join a fast growing sports orientated business based in Bath.
- Sink your teeth into leading the project management of all manner of ground breaking advertising, brand, content, platform and media products built and managed in-house.
- Fantastic offices, prospects and culture.
Opportunities to join this fast growing global business don’t come around every day. We’re on the hunt for an Integrated Project Manager to work closely alongside a highly talented team of designers, product managers, strategists, media and content experts (to name a few) and deliver world leading digital products within the sports world.
What you’ll be doing
With numerous new brands, products and services coming to the market we’re on the hunt for an Integrated Project Manager. You’ll be managing the delivery of creative advertising, brand and print projects, ensuring resourcing is effective and meets the demand of a multifaceted fast paced business.
You’ll develop positive and proactive relationships within the client service team, promoting a successful environment that achieves great success, taking initiative and developing innovative solutions that contribute to strategic development of the advertising team and its output.
Long term the company are growing fast and taking the market by storm. It’s there for the taking.
What experience you’ll need
- A proven background of delivering creative projects successfully across brand, advertising, print, digital (display advertising and web optimisation).
- It’s most likely this experience may have been gained within an agency, or internal agency environment as part of the production, project management or producer team.
- A sound knowledge of the print production process for press and OOH.
- You’ll know how to take and develop an effective brief, ensuring that the creative studio is equipped to deliver outstanding results.
- An eye for detail, predicting and planning for success across a range of digital products and services.
- Working closely with a wide range of teams of creative, digital, content, media and development specialists.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A serious interest in sport.
What you’ll get in return
A generous salary on experience, a brilliant working environment where you’ll have the time of your life and bringing your personal interest and work under one roof.
Please get in touch with Fran to talk further.Back to jobs