— Python/Django, Fast growing
- Fast-growing tech start-up with great team in place.
- Interesting tech stack including Django, ReactJS, AWS and more.
- Opportunities for future progression.
A rapidly expanding, specialist eCommerce business is looking to grow their team with a Mid-Level or Senior Developer, experienced with Python & Django. The company is already close to 50 strong and are only in the beginning phases of their current growth plans so its an amazing time to join. They are based in a wonderful location in Central Bath and have a great team already in place thats helped to create a really nice working environment. This role is perfect for someone ambitious looking to help a well-established business launch itself through its next big stages. As the company growth continues, there will be plenty of opportunity for the role to grow moving forward.
What experience youll need
- You will need a strong amount of experience with Python and Django as an essential to the role.
- Further experience with PostreSQL, Nginx, Docker, AWS, Elastic Beanstalk, React, GitHub and Elasticsearch will all be highly beneficial.
- Experience of either training or mentoring other staff will be useful.
- Youll need experience of talking tech in â€˜plain English and helping guide the direction of tech within a team / company.
- The ability to work at pace and to strict deadlines is crucial.
What youll be doing
Youll be working alongside both the in-house team and a contracted development agency, as well as a number of direct contractors, to build and improve both websites and internal systems. Youll be working closely with the relevant project manager to help estimate, scale and deliver. Part of your role within the internal team will be making sure that any projects assigned to the contracting team or external agency match the high level of standards expected. You will work with the whole development team to establish new best practice and test and introduce new tools, systems and processes.
What youll get in return for your talents
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and flexible business. The company has been going from strength to strength, whether its securing new funding or winning a prestigious award. Theres a generous salary on offer (up to £40K) and the chance to grow alongside a rapidly expanding company. Youll have a strong level of autonomy in your role and of course will benefit from being based in lovely offices in central Bath.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Callum or feel free to get in touch for more info.