— Innovative FinTech company
- Excellent time to join this FinTech firm as with a growing team and serious plans for expansion.
- Working on a range of revolutionary Risk Management products.
- Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team.
Are you a Quantitative Analyst/Data Scientist looking to move into a new role using Data to develop a range of pioneering Risk Management products? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a FinTech firm based in Bath who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with the Director of Resarch e on statistical modelling, time-series analysis and machine learning projects which will make use and sense of the huge amount of data this company receives on a daily basis.
They are looking for a real problem solver who will be able to utilize a range of analytical techniques to deliver solutions to complex analytical challenges and developed a range of models to continually improve the company’s products and systems.
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies
What experience you’ll need to apply
• An MSc or PhD degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.)
• Statistical programming experience using R, Python or Matlab.
• An interest in financial markets and macroeconomics.
• Proven experience of using machine learning techniques, Bayesian statistics and time-series analysis to deliver data science solutions.
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of £70K - £100K (+ bonus) on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be working in a role where you will have real responsibility from day one and your work will enable the future growth of the team and directly impact the size of projects you’ll work on.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.