Head of Analytics
— Tech company working in the Entertainment industry
- Working with some great household brands.
- Exciting time to join the business.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
I’m currently working with a great Tech company based in Bath who are looking for a Head of Analytics join their team. This is a great chance for a Head of Analytics to join the business and build out a team working with some really great clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with some major clients in the world of TV and Entertainment looking at Machine Learning and Data Science solutions ton their needs. Looking primarily at things like customer classification, recommendation systems, churn models and more you’ll help them leverage their data with cutting edge solutions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science etc.)
- Ideally over 3 years commercial experience working in a similar role.
- Programming skills with Python or R.
- Hands on skills with SQL and data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Cloud data experience using either AWS, GCP or Azure would be beneficial.
- The ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Experience managing or mentoring junior members of the team.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
- An interest in TV, Entertainment or Media would be ideal.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £70,000 (depending on experience) alongside a number of great benefits including, hybrid working, flexible working, support for training programmes and courses, time dedicated for innovation and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Green Tech CompanyLocation:Bristol/remote, UKSalary:Circa £100k
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£400 p/day - £450 p/day
— Real Estate CompanyLocation:Remote, UK, UKSalary:35,000 - 45,000