Junior SEO Manager
— Global eCommerce brand
- Highly reputable global eCommerce brand.
- Hugely collaborative team with major growth and development opportunities.
- Hone and develop your SEO skills with some of the best in the business.
We’re looking for an impressive Junior SEO Manager to join one of the South West’s eCommerce power houses. This super exciting and established business is home to some of the best digital talent in the area.
What you’ll be doing
You will have a proven track record of delivering organic growth through refining and executing SEO strategies, on-page, technical, off-page and analytical.
You’ll work with the content team to implement on-page and editorial strategies, delivering content audits, content gap analysis and on-page improvements, as well as shaping the technical SEO roadmap alongside the tech team, running technical SEO audits and monthly health checks. It’ll also be up to you to develop and implement outreach strategy with the PR team and external agencies.
Delivering monthly and quarterly reports to the business will be key, you’ll need to contribute to the overarching SEO strategy in order to drive organic traffic and revenue, consistently monitoring SEO performance and drawing insights.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid grounding in driving growth in traffic acquisition and visitor to customer conversion rates.
- Proven track record of working on technical SEO auditing and implementation, content auditing, writing and on-page optimisation, outreach projects.
- Experience with Google Analytics, as well as SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify, Stat, SEMrush, etc.
- Self-motivated with a passion for eCommerce and digital marketing.
- First-rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be up to around the £40k mark, and you’ll have access to a wide range of benefits that come with working for a business of this size. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business and be a part of a business that’s really going places.
Please get in touch with Hannah to learn more about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K