Market Research Director
— Ambitious Agency Team
- Join an agency excelling in its field with exciting growth plans ahead.
- Help shape a new analytics team.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working long term.
We’re looking for a Market / Audience Research Director to join an exciting agency team, to help them grow their consumer insights division.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be joining an agency that had an impressive year in 2020, despite the effects of the pandemic. The agency works with some of the top names in technology from around the world. With a base in the UK and a big US presence this is an exciting time to join an agency that's growing.
Working closely with the Head of Insights and Strategy you will play a crucial role and help to shape this new function. Due to the small size of the team this role would suit a self-starter, it’ll be a hands-on client facing research role but with great opportunities for progression in a growing team.
Working closely with clients and internal account teams you will get under the skin of your clients target audience, using this insight to shape research programmes. We’re looking for an experienced researcher that’s comfortable gathering and synthesising both qualitative and quantitative insight. You’ll also need to be a great communicator; able to distil data into relatable insights that help shape strategy, both internally with the team and when presenting to senior stakeholders. You’ll utilise great communication skills to get the most of focus groups and interview situations also.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven market / audience research experience.
- Experience in and knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and spoken; able to distil complex data findings to relatable insights.
- Comfortable analysing data set using Excel files, Powerpoint, BI tools etc).
- Experienced in facilitating focus groups and customer interviews.
- Great stakeholder management skills, especially at a senior level.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
- Any interest or knowledge of consumer tech and related fields valuable.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll enjoy working with an ambitious team, receive flexibility and remote working options, unlimited holiday and more.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global purpose driven brandLocation:LondonSalary:£50000 - £60000
— Financial ServicesLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £35k
— Financial ServicesLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £50k