Junior Project Manager
— Superb Digital Agency
- Exciting opportunity to join a pioneering eCommerce agency.
- Variety of impressive high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Nice blend of remote working and office-based work available.
Are you an aspiring Project Manager with a passion for digital or eCommerce? Do you have some experience of project management or client management, ideally around digital projects and clients? Are you organised with good time management and communication skills?
If so read on!
Please note this opportunity offers 100% remote working as well as working from the lovely offices in Bath, Southwest of England.
What you’ll be doing
As Junior Project Manager you will be joining a fast growing and well-established eCommerce agency to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders and clients, and ensure requirements, objectives and expectations of said clients are met.
You will work closely with a friendly and competent team of Project and Account Managers, whilst working cross functionally with development, creative and marketing teams, to deliver eCommerce website development and digital marketing projects from inception to completion. Your role will be to ensure projects are delivered on time, budget, scope and to a high-quality standard, whilst enjoying plenty of coaching, support and guidance from management and senior members of the team.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the Southwest for their work. This is a great place to learn and develop your skills as a Project Manager, and in the digital or eCommerce world.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer, Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, or similar.
- Previous experience in an agency or fast paced environment would be advantageous.
- Previous exposure to digital, eCommerce, technical or software projects.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within eCommerce and digital.
- Comfortable with different software and tools for client/project management.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Desire to learn new skills and develop your career.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team.
- Comfortable working remotely or in the Bath-based office.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A role in a leading agency with a clear and defined career plan in place for you. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary, bonuses, perks and plenty of autonomy and support.
If this sounds like a good match, apply asap.
For further information contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
- Agency Project Management Programme & Project Management