— PropTech Leader, React.js
- Incredible product with substantial new client wins.
- Remote working, friendly team and fast-track career development.
A well-backed and exciting start-up who create intuitive software solutions, native applications and platforms is looking for a Front-End Developer with strong React experience to help take their product forward. They're already making major movements in their market and following an extremely successful period of sustained growth they're looking to bolster their front-end team further.
Experience you'll need
- Excellent front-end development experience, with great examples of work to show.
- High level of experience with UI layouts and SCSS.
- Experience of using REST API’s.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to work around them.
- Build/config management including Webpack and Babel.
- Practical experience of testing tools such as Jest, React Testing Library, Mocha, Chai etc.
- Passionate about learning the right technologies for the task.
What you'll be doing
You will be joining a small team of developers and be responsible for the look and feel of the application, as well as the architectures, performance optimisation, accessibility and usability. You will work with the QA lead and other developers, using the right tools and languages to ensure a high quality of product. They need someone with a keen eye for design and UI/UX to translate wireframes and UI designs into well crafter, intuitive code that helps create an efficient, standards-compliant and accessible software product. You’ll need to perform well in a fast-paced environment, sharing your knowledge with others and solving problems across the business. This is an incredibly exciting product already being used by some very well-known customers so expect a fun and rewarding ride!
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £35-50K, up to 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, choose your own kit, team social trips, coffee, fruit, beers etc. It’s a rare position with the opportunity to grow with a thriving start-up who will reward you for your efforts and move you up quickly. You'll be working on a product that is already smashing it in it's market and help them add even more cool features and products.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give Mike a shout (01179269530, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6 Months Initial - RemoteLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— React.js, Cyber SecurityLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— Ongoing transformationLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)