— great training and development
- Salesforce is at the heart of their customer experience.
- Grow your career within a successful organization.
- Offices are based in the heart of Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Frome, Bradford-On-Avon, Holt, Chippenham & Swindon.
A growing technology innovator in the heart of Bath are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join them. Since they started over 10 years ago, they’ve won multiple awards for their products and services and have significant growth planned over the next few years. You will be crucial part of the team, helping to improve the customer journey by improving internal systems and customer processes.
What skills you’ll need
- 2+ Years experience of developing Salesforce solutions
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
- Good understanding of application development
- Passion for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
What you’ll be doing
Listening to the needs of the customers you will tailor solutions using development best practices and use your experience to choose the best tooling that makes it a quick and easy as possible for the customers to complete any part of their customer journey. You will collaborate with other teams to refine and communicate requirements and system priorities. You will be responsible for driving efficiency and optimising everyday tasks and making it a seamless experience for customers!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary between £45,000, you will also receive a pension, 24 days holiday, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, free eye tests, training and career development opportunities and perks such as free fruit, tea and coffee.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— L&D culture, flexi-workingLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote WorkingType:Salary:£350 p/day - Appropriate for "Outside IR35"
— Top AI & ML productLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£65K