Senior IT Business Analyst
- Brand new Senior IT Business Analyst opportunity.
- Play a pivotal role in the Digital Transformation function of a growing and successful organisation.
- Enjoy a variety of projects in a fun, friendly, flexible environment.
As my client continues to grow, they’re looking to bring on board a talented individual who can operate as a Senior IT Business Analyst, with some systems analysis and technical experience. If digital transformations, systems integrations and migrations and customer centric projects are your bag then this could be the perfect career move for you.
What you’ll be doing
You will enjoy working on a variety of projects differing in size, complexity and budget within a collaborative and friendly environment that promotes progression and training.
As a seasoned Business or Systems Analyst some of your focus will be working on multiple systems and integrating those systems to deliver maximum efficiency and business value. You will manage information flow and requirements, as well as make strategic decisions about what functionality belongs inside what system.
In the role of Senior IT Business Analyst, you will work cross functionally with multi-talented technical colleagues i.e Developers and Testers, which offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge within software/website development as well as hone your client management abilities. Whilst the role has no direct line reporting responsibilities, someone with experience of managing or mentoring others is desired, as when the team grows further and you progress, the opportunity to manage others will be available. The role sits within a friendly and busy Change & IT team comprising other BA's, PM's and reports into a Product Owner.
The role is initially remote due to Covid measures, and whilst no deadline has been set to return to the office, this is something we expect in the coming months. It's very likely some remote working will remain in place indefinitely, however some office time is required as the business uses a sprint process which requires face time.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Business or Systems Analyst role, with a good amount of experience edging to senior or you may be operating at Senior level as a Senior Business Analyst in your current role.
- Background in software development and web applications, with understanding of the full lifecycle.
- A continuous improvement mentality with a desire to improve the customer journey - CRM, website, portals, processes.
- Ability to utilise your broad knowledge of multiple ways of working with the digital capacity – from front-end and user centred design projects (UX) through to CRM migration and Salesforce Implementation.
- As is, to be process mapping.
- Experience working with Agile, ideally within Financial Services.
- Good communication skills, leading cross-functional teams internally and externally and stakeholder management.
- Strong processes, ability to implement change and review processes to improve effectiveness.
- You will have experience in digital transformation projects in previous roles and understand challenges.
- A flair for forecasting potential hiccups and solving issues before they arise.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is in the £40k - £45k range, in addition to a clear path to progression and personalised development plan. You will enjoy operating within a fun, friendly and flexible environment as a key influencer on a significant digital transformation package, and real variety of projects.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Aaron at ADLIB with an up to date CV today!