Senior Business Systems Analyst
— Transformation Projects
- Brand new Senior Business Systems Analyst opportunity.
- Play a pivotal role in the Digital Transformation function of a growing and successful organisation.
- Enjoy a variety of projects in a fun, friendly, flexible environment.
As my client continues to grow, they’re looking to kick start 2020 by bringing on board a talented individual who can operate in a hybrid role of Business & Systems Analyst. If digital transformations, systems integrations and migrations and customer centric projects are your bag then this could be the perfect career move for you.
What you’ll be doing
You will enjoy working on a variety of projects differing in size, complexity and budget within a collaborative and friendly environment that promotes progression and training.
As a seasoned Business or Systems Analyst some of your focus will be working on multiple systems and integrating those systems to deliver maximum efficiency and business value. You will manage information flow and requirements, as well as make strategic decisions about what functionality belongs inside what system.
In the role of Business Analyst, you will work cross functionally with multi-talented technical colleagues i.e Developers and Testers, which offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge within software/website development as well as hone your client management abilities.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Business or Systems Analyst role, with a good amount of experience edging to senior or you may be operating at Senior level as a Senior Business Analyst in your current role.
- Background in software development, understanding of full lifecycle.
- As is, to be process mapping.
- Experience working with Agile.
- Good communication skills, leading cross-functional teams internally and externally and stakeholder management.
- Strong processes, ability to implement change and review processes to improve effectiveness.
- You will have experience in managing a digital transformation project in previous roles and understand challenges.
- Ability to utilise your broad knowledge of multiple ways of working with the digital capacity – from front-end and user centred design projects (UX) through to CRM migration and Salesforce Implementation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is in the £35k - £45k range, in addition to a clear path to progression and personalised development plan. You will also receive a generous benefit package operating within a fun, friendly and flexible environment as a key influencer on a significant digital transformation package.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Aaron at ADLIB with an up to date CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Vibrant Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— A dominant online retailer with the largest online profiles in the UK.Location:LondonSalary:£30,000 - £40,000
— Software DevelopmentLocation:BristolSalary:£35k - £45k