Senior Media Strategist / Media Planner / Media Manager
— B Corp certified agency
- Senior Media Strategist / Media Planner for a B Corp certified agency.
- £30k-£45k depending on experience.
- Join a growing team with a solid 3-year growth plan – lots of room for progression and to put your stamp on the role/team.
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Media Strategist, Media Manager or Senior Media Planner to join a B Corp certified marketing agency at an incredibly exciting phase in their growth. The ideal candidate will have direct marketing / direct response media planning experience, but we’re open to anybody with a Media Agency background who’s planned campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
The agency is B Corp certified meaning they’re committed to being a force for good, for people, and the planet. This means you’ll get to work on direct marketing campaigns that are delivered in a sustainable and responsible manner, and you’ll get to work with a nice mix of commercial and purpose-driven clients.
You'll report to the Head of the department and join a team of 8 that’s set to grow threefold in the next three years. There’s lots of scope for progression and shaping your own destiny within the organisation.
The Media Strategist / Media Manager / Media Planner will be the lead contact internally and externally for several key accounts and you’ll have overall responsibility for account performance, growth, and financials.
You’ll attend regular client and supplier meetings, including presenting campaign results, performance forecasting, and presenting rationale for future campaign recommendations.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as a Media Manager, Media Strategist, or Senior Media Planner in an agency environment.
- Experience in systems such as Ad Dynamix, MediaTel, and TGI would be preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary in the region of £30k-£40k basic depending on experience and level, possible wiggle room for a more experienced candidate.
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing B Corp certified agency at an exciting time of growth.
- You’ll receive an excellent benefits package including pension, life assurance, flexible working, wellness programme, critical illness cover, and private healthcare.
If you’re an experienced Media Manager, Media Strategist or Senior Media Planner then click to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Paid Media, Programmatic, Affiliates, Paid SocialLocation:Gloucestershire/Hybrid, UKSalary:£21-26k