— Leading Pureplay Company
- Digital leader in the heart of Bath.
- Global Role delivery SEO Strategy.
- Strategic role focusing on international territories.
This market leader based in the heart of Bath has a highly innovative digital offering. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing driving SEO plans and revenue targets.
What you’ll be doing
You will be developing and executing successful global SEO strategies that delivery revenue and margin targets. Working closely with senior management providing regular and accurate SEO performance reporting alongside presenting risks and proactively identifying SEO improvements based on data and insight.
Creating technical SEO plans and improvements will be a key part of your role whilst delivering regular keyword research and report to guide content improvements. Working closely with PPC teams to apply insights to SEO improvements and the wide group including Marketing, PR, Technology, Content and Affiliates to improve SEO metrics. This is a management role you will be coaching and mentoring junior SEO professionals within the team.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid SEO/SEM Manager experience with a global consumer brand.
- Proven success delivering SEO growth and performance targets.
- Experience of working and managing SEO agencies
- Strong data and analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and deep dive SEO issues to support traffic downturns and delivering a strategic plan to rectify.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with Google Analytics, webTrends.
- Ability to communicate complex SEO topics to senior managements and the wider group.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary £30k - 45k depending on experience, however please still get in touch if your expectations are a touch higher, alongside company benefits. This is a fantastic time to join a very forward thinking business who are expanding and developing with exciting plans globally.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role.