SEO Account Manager
— Thriving Digital Agency
- Fast-growing division within an established agency.
- Well respected client base, with both National and International brands.
- Mix of technical and content focused SEO.
A massively exciting role has opened up with one of the South-West’s leading Digital agencies. This position sits in the digital marketing team, which focuses primarily on PPC and SEO. The SEO Account Manager will be coming in to take the reins from the Head of Digital on SEO, whilst working closely with them on the strategic side. Very exciting to have that autonomy from day one, and the chance to grow the team with your career.
What you’ll be doing
The position will be working alongside the PPC Executive to handle SEO projects for a large client, with the opportunity to work on new projects as and when. Therefore providing a great foundation to get your teeth into and a variety from additional areas. It’s a role with multiple aspects – delivering on-site technical audits whilst also promoting offsite link research / outreach. You’ll work closely with the content team to implement new ideas, allowing you to focus on the strategy that will help drive SERP rankings, traffic and overall engagement.
The role will also involve keyword research, link building and analysis through a variety of SEO tools. The business will also help you become AdWords certified (if not already), so a company that really takes care of employee training and development.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad SEO skills from either agency or client side.
- Worked on both the technical and content side of SEO.
- Innovative and creative with a problem solving mentality.
- Excellent time management skills and a real team player.
- Ability to analyse and report on performance using analytical tools.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £25-30k, with possible flexibility beyond this for someone at a more senior level. Benefits are available on request.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information on this one.
Back to jobs