Digital Marketing Assistant
— Well-Known Charity
- Work for a lovely charity near to Bath (onsite parking).
- Newly created role with great training opportunities.
- Fantastic culture and working environment.
This well-known charity are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their growing team. A newly created role, you’ll be helping the Communications and Digital Team plan and improve their digital offering including SEO and analysing data to help the acquisition of supporters, increase beneficiary engagement and raise income and awareness for the charity.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for planning, optimising and executing digital programmes and campaigns across a number of digital marketing channels, with a large focus on SEO and CRM e-mail campaigns. You'll enjoy utilising a range of tools such as Google Analytics to evaluate, test and report on the performance of digital content and use your insight to make recommendations and changes. You will shape and execute email plans, build templates, optimise and test campaigns and analyse their performance to ensure effective email marketing. You will then run reports to track conversion rates and outputs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role, whether this be as an Intern or junior marketing position.
- Understanding of SEO and social media marketing.
- Previous experience utilising analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- A desire to stay on top of the latest digital trends.
- Confident in using Excel, and happy to have your head in a spreadsheet.
- Experience using CMS (Umbraco would be the ideal).
- Able to work on own initiative and within a wider team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect to receive a salary £19-£22k and good benefits, along with the opportunity to work for an amazing cause with the support of a collaborative team and training opportunities to progress your career.
This opportunity won’t be around for long so please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive