Senior Brand Strategist
— Design Agency
- Superb opportunity for a talented Brand Strategist.
- Highly creative, branding and packaging agency to call home.
- Option to be based in either their beautiful offices near Frome or central London.
Opportunities to join this brand design agency within such a high-profile role don’t come along every day. We’re searching for a brand strategist to work with a cracking portfolio of predominately FMCG and entrepreneurial clients to help drive positive change for the brands and achieve award-winning creatively led brand experiences.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Brand Strategist (fitting nicely into a team of three strategists) you’ll work across a portfolio of B2C big brand names, many of which are global FMCG leaders in their field. More than a brand expert, you’ll enjoy identifying and researching new markets, creating innovation projects which truly challenge the market and build brands that continue to grow and prosper.
You’ll enjoy planning and facilitating client meetings and focus groups, leading workshops across positioning, brand architecture, innovation and naming - building the trust and admiration of clients and raising the agency’s profile. You’ll support pitch work from preparation, interrogation of briefs and deliver strategic leadership, guidance and direction across the agencies existing and prospective client base. Bringing clients on their brand journey, you’ll be confident in communicating simple, creative and inspiring insights and opportunities so they clearly understand the links between insights, inspiration, ideas and brand vision.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll need to be an agency experienced brand strategist with a proven track record in packaging.
- You’ll be confident in delivering brand planning and strategy at a midweight – senior level.
- A demonstratable knowledge and passion for defining brand positioning, architecture, creative design strategy and associated communications.
- You’ll be an engaging and confident communicator, able to communicate ideas in clear and inspiring ways.
- You’ll have fantastic attention to detail, be a team player and lover of agency life.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded a competitive salary plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to join a truly amazing creative agency that encourage autonomy and growth!
If you're all about branding and are ready for your next challenge, then please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB today to be considered immediately.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£28K+