Senior Marketing Executive (direct marketing)
— Lovely Consumer Brand
- This role will have an emphasis on direct and traditional marketing in oppose to digital.
- The office in Somerset, approx. 30 mins drive from Bath. Due to the remote office location we can only consider candidates with their own transport.
- It will be a varied and busy working within a friendly team.
A fantastic, brand new opportunity became available to join an established and growing business based in Somerset. The successful candidate will report into Marketing Manager and will work within a team of six.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will be ultimately responsible for driving new acquisition to the business through a range of traditional marketing channels. For example, using cold list mailing campaign to develop a prospect list. Another part of the role will be to work with a media agency to develop a media insert schedule for target customers. In addition, you’ll work on developing media and brand partnerships, similarly, to maximise new leads generation. Last but not least, you’ll be in charge of analysis all of the above, making sure that campaigns are optimised and the budget is adjusted accordingly.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous direct marketing experience ideally within a b2c space.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of lead generation and customer acquisition journey.
- Ability to work efficiently with colleagues and suppliers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A starting salary of c/ £30k + benefits. Also an opportunity to start with “blank canvas” and really be able to make your mark within the field in subject.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Professional ServicesLocation:BristolType:Salary:c/£20k
— Exciting Scale-Up BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:£70k-£80k
— Flexible Working OptionsLocation:ClevedonSalary:£20k-£24k