You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Brand and print work
- Close-knit studio.
- Have real ownership of work and help the team grow.
- Work with both boutique and global brands.
We’re helping a creative agency in central Bath find a Senior Designer. It’s a small studio where there are no egos or chasm between creative and client service teams. Despite the relatively small size, the team boasts an impressive client list of global clients and smaller boutique brands who all want considered, creative brand work.
What you’ll be doing
The work here spans brand creation, brand identity, brand development and the associated roll out work and asset creation. You’ll be working right from the earliest stages of a client relationship where you’ll pitch for work, take briefs, lead concept development and enable the Juniors in the studio to produce impressive creative.
You can expect to be designing anything from brand books and identities through to publications, packaging and prospectuses.
What experience you’ll need
- An excellent portfolio of brand and print work
- At least a few years experience working at either Mid Weight or Senior level within a design, creative or marketing agency
- A top-notch communicator as you’ll be spending time with clients
- You’ll need to leave the ego at the door as these are one of the friendliest teams around
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of around £35k-£42k on offer here depending on the experience you can bring to the team. You’ll be joining a studio that truly values a work/life balance so there’s very few late nights here.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: