— B2C & B2B Food Brand
- In-house PR Executive for a food brand with a real purpose.
- A supportive, fun environment with flexible working and excellent career progression.
- Salary £25k-£28k, with wiggle room to £30k for a superstar.
We’re looking for a talented PR Executive to join a well-known food brand with a real purpose. This a fantastic opportunity to work for a nationally recognised business with both B2C and B2B audiences. Not only are they highly successful and growing, but they also have a real sense of purpose too. Their mission is to make a positive impact to people and communities through making nutritious food available to everyone.
What you’ll be doing
The PR Executive will join a buzzy PR team and you’ll work along side some of the best in the industry. You’ll work across B2B and B2C (as part of evolution to a more dynamic, progressive and structured PR team) to deliver a pro-active, energetic, internal and external communications to key audiences both externally and internally.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a PR Executive role or similar – either agency or in-house.
- Experience in either B2C or B2B is great, if you’ve experience of both then even better!
- Food / FMCG / hospitality sector experience would be great but isn’t essential.
- Knowledge of social media and how to deliver the right messaging into the right communities.
- Evidence of good writing skills and evidence of delivering compelling content.
- Good communications skills to accompany clear thinking and vision.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £25k-£28k depending on experience, with possible wiggle room to £30k for the right person.
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working (2 days a week from home) for the right candidate.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a PR Executive or similar and you want to join a really exciting food brand which is growing, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Leading Law FirmLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive + flexible working
— Dynamic, Client-side roleLocation:BristolSalary:£30-35k