— Great learning opportunities, AI application
- Well-being AI coaching app that is going to be rolled out globally.
- Learn how to code in React Native, Python/Django, GraphDB, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Advance your career as a developer in a supportive environment.
A start-up based in Bath has received investment and are looking to hire some graduate/junior developer into the team. These people will be responsible for supporting the development of the ambitious vision this company have. It’s a great opportunity for developers looking to advance their skill-set and work with a brilliant tech for good business that will be hugely successful around the world.
What experience you’ll need
- University, commercial or personal experience will all be considered.
- You’ll be a team player, enjoy working with other people collaboratively.
- Attention to details is important for growing the code base.
- A passion for technology, you’ll be really eager to learn new things.
- If you have any interest in Artificial intelligence it would be a great bonus.
- Flexibility between languages you work with, you will be supported with any.
- If you have worked with React Native, React, Angular, Vue, Java, Django, Flask, iOS or Android it will be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer ranges between £25K-£35K depending on experience. Alongside this you have 25 days holiday, a pension, flexible/remote working, and nice working space in a great location, kit provided and the chance to be part of a growing team within a successful start-up. As this company grows the benefits will only get better, but for now you have the chance to help shape things which is a rarity. You will always be supported in your role by other developers and leaders, and be valued as a key member. This truly is a very exciting ‘tech for good’ start-up to be a part of!
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply then please get in touch with George – George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:CroydonSalary:£45000 - £60000
— In App PurchasesLocation:BathType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— Market leading security platformLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£60K