— Strategic Analytics Provider
- Be the first of a new Data Science team.
- Work on global data analytics and large data sets from various sources.
- Opportunity to work in an ever-changing environment on different projects.
The Tech team is at the heart of this data-driven company and so you will be valued for your fresh outlook, critical thinking and creative ideas.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the first of a new Data Science team and so you will be reporting to the CTO. Ability to work well with people as well as data sources across the business will be essential as you work through various types of data such as website analytics and structured API feeds from vendors and web crawls.
You will be working with Data Scientists from different branches to support their work by gathering and processing structured and unstructured data sets. As well as collaborating with the Software Engineering and Infrastructure teams to put pilot projects into action mode.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proficient with Python and MySQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Apache Airflow is a preference but not essential
- Creating customer engagement reports and dashboards
- Previous use of Google Analytics
- Using web scraping tools as well as being able to combine and annotate various news sources
- Ability to spot and solve problems
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, being able to collaborate on projects with various teams
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will have the opportunity to continuously work on exciting and ever-changing project in a data-driven company. Understanding the importance of a healthy work/life balance, the company is open to considering flexible working arrangements to ensure they have the best talent available to them.
If you’re interested in this role get in touch with Wiktoria or apply with your CV now!Back to jobs