Marketing & Sales Coordinator
— Marketing Leading B2C Business
- Ever growing Marketing & Sales team.
- Great company culture and environment.
- A customer centric company that gives back.
A well established business based in Bath are looking to welcome a new Marketing & Sales Coordinator into the team following an internal promotion.
What you'll be doing
Working within a large team, you will be helping co-ordinate the sales and marketing approach to acquire new customers and drive sales, whilst making sure all marketing messages meet the regulations of the industry in which this business sits. You will need excellent attention to detail as you maintain webpages and internal databases, and you will be involved in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and other material.
You will be required to be organised and manage your own workload, and posses excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with both the in-house communications team, as well as external PR agencies and creative agencies.
What you'll need to apply
- Experience in a similar marketing & sales role
- Good content writing and proof reading ability
- Creative eye for detail, Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and commercially focussed attitude
- A degree in Marketing would be desired but not essential
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the positive feelings that comes with working for a company that believes in helping their customers, you will be supported in your training and career development and have access to a host of benefits which add to your work/ life balance. You will get a salary of just under £25000 with a performance related pay scheme, pension and decent holiday allowance.
If this role looks exciting to you please give Jim a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!Back to jobs