— Large B2B Organisation
- Global organisation.
- Large, well established business.
- Market leader within their field.
A worldwide company is looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join their team in Bath. You will be a crucial member of the UK Business Development Team, with the main function of managing bids and supporting the management of the project pipeline.
What you'll be doing
You'll communicate intentions to the Business Development Manager, review bid documentation, ensuring commercial and legislative requirements are met and participate in bid kick-off meetings.
You will support the pipeline by identifying leads, opportunities and bids, and use the CRM system to accurately record the bids and again attend bid touchdown meetings.
You will capture and share model answers and refined project descriptions, collate, share and disseminate best practice and lessons learned from bid feedback and attend bid coordinator team meetings to gain progress updates, maintain communication and ensure submission best practice.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous marketing, business development and bid coordination experience
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Previous experience of coordinating and managing tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Adobe Design Standard (InDesign specifically), Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Previous experience within an architectural practice, construction or engineering industries would be an advantage
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll receive a salary of £27,900, and have the opportunity to work on some exciting and interesting projects. You'll be working in beautiful, modern offices in a beautiful location, with an on-site canteen, fitness facilities, and break-out areas for creative discussions. You'll be working for a market leader and a business that has developed a global reputation for over 40 years.
If this role looks exciting to you please give Chris a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!Back to jobs