— South West Success Story
- Market leading eCommerce brand.
- Fantastic company culture.
- Key role in a growing creative services team.
We’re currently on the hunt for a Digital Designer to join one of the South West’s leading eCommerce businesses based in Bath. With a fast-growing international sales presence and fantastic company culture, this opportunity can’t be missed.
What you’ll be doing
Rated by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK this is an exciting time to join one of the South West’s top eCommerce brands.
As a Digital Designer your role will be two-fold; you’ll support in the leadership and mentoring of a small team of designers and design marketing and promotional campaigns yourself (in collaboration with the conceptual campaign team).
Although an integrated role there will be a lean on digital campaign material including social media, digital advertising and email marketing. You’ll thrive on working in a busy and creative environment and collaborate with conceptual creatives, designers, artworkers and photographers. In this role you’ll work closely with a talented and experienced head of creative so you’ll have a great team around you.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Confident with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- A portfolio consisting of designs across offline and digital channels.
- Have a meticulous eye for design and strong knowledge of production processes.
- Experience of working to brand guidelines.
- Leadership experience would be a bonus but not essential.
- Ideally you’ll have experience within an eCommerce setting.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join one of the South West’s most exciting eCommerce businesses and one that really invests in their staff. You’ll be privy to a company bonus scheme (based on performance), matched pension scheme and other rewarding benefits. The culture is fantastic, open, collaborative and most importantly fun.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs