You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— South West Success Story
- Market leading eCommerce brand.
- Fantastic company culture.
- Key role in a growing creative services team.
Were currently on the hunt for a Digital Designer to join one of the South Wests leading eCommerce businesses based in Bath. With a fast-growing international sales presence and fantastic company culture, this opportunity cant be missed.
What youll be doing
Rated by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK this is an exciting time to join one of the South Wests top eCommerce brands.
As a Digital Designer your role will be two-fold; youll support in the leadership and mentoring of a small team of designers and design marketing and promotional campaigns yourself (in collaboration with the conceptual campaign team).
Although an integrated role there will be a lean on digital campaign material including social media, digital advertising and email marketing. Youll thrive on working in a busy and creative environment and collaborate with conceptual creatives, designers, artworkers and photographers. In this role youll work closely with a talented and experienced head of creative so youll have a great team around you.
What experience youll need to apply
- Confident with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- A portfolio consisting of designs across offline and digital channels.
- Have a meticulous eye for design and strong knowledge of production processes.
- Experience of working to brand guidelines.
- Leadership experience would be a bonus but not essential.
- Ideally youll have experience within an eCommerce setting.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents youll join one of the South Wests most exciting eCommerce businesses and one that really invests in their staff. Youll be privy to a company bonus scheme (based on performance), matched pension scheme and other rewarding benefits. The culture is fantastic, open, collaborative and most importantly fun.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.