— Fast-growing agency
- Fantastic working environment with excellent work/life balance.
- Join a growing agency with plenty of scope for progression.
- Produce work for a range of print & digital channels.
We are on the hunt for a Designer to join a specialist sport & lifestyle agency in the heart of Bath. They work with some of the biggest brands in their respective industries so there’s a real opportunity here to gain experience working with high profile international clients and have your work seen by a global audience. As an agency, they deliver creative across a range of channels, from digital and social through to video, brand and print campaigns so they’ll be plenty of variety to keep you busy!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining an existing creative team of 4 other designers where you’ll use your creative flair to craft designs across a plethora of print and digital touchpoints. This is very much a multidisciplinary role where no day will be the same, you’ll be pushing your creative skills to deliver creative solutions for a range of projects across branding, web design, social, and moving image. There’ll be a lot of crossover in this role so you’ll need to be confident, articulate and open to collaboration with internal teams. At times you’ll work closely with account managers where you’ll be making contributions to proposals & pitches, so it goes without saying that you’ll need to be conceptually driven.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach to everything you do.
- Have a top notch portfolio showcasing a range of print and digital projects in a commercial context.
- Fluent with industry software such as the Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign. After Effects).
- You'll need to have experience with HTML5 OR animation.
- Meticulous attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ideally have an interest in cycling and some experience working within an agency.
- What you’ll get in return for your experience
What you'll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining a great business who understands the importance of personal development and finding a work/life balance for their staff. You’ll get to work in a wonderful, recently refurbished office right in the city centre where lunchtime options are abundant. You’ll receive a competitive salary of £23k - £30k.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs