You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Data Driven Agency
- Be the driving force behind multidisciplinary projects.
- Work for a plethora of well-known brands.
- Join a growing and ambitious agency.
We’re currently on the look-out for an Integrated Designer to join a data-driven agency based in Bath. As the agency are going through a period of accelerated growth, they’re looking for a conceptually led Mid or Senior Designer to join the team who’ll be tasked with delivering stunning creative for a multitude of well-known brands/clients.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the creative team, you’ll be the driving force behind big ideas & concepts for a range of integrated design projects, all of which will be rolled out across multiple customer touchpoints.
The work will be varied and pace in the studio is fast, so this one isn’t for the faint-hearted. Collaborating with the wider team, you’ll be taking your ideas from sketches/scamps and following them through to fully polished finalised designs. Tackling each brief with an integrated mmindsetyou’ll deliver innovative designs across responsive web, direct mail, emails and video.
With big plans for growth, there’s a real opportunity here to be part of a truly exciting time for the agency – naturally you’ll be a strong character with an encyclopaedic knowledge of design, there will be times where you’ll be contributing to pitches and dealing with senior stakeholders so you’ll need to be able to hold your own.
As the team grows, so will your responsibilities. Mentoring junior designers and providing support to the studio will be part of this growth – so this will need to excite you, not scare you off.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A few years experience within a design, marketing or creative agency.
- Conceptually led in your approach to design
- A portfolio bursting with integrated design work in a commercial context.
- Fluent with the usual tools in the Adobe CC (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Be a natural leader.
- Confident, articulate and professional in presenting design solutions.
- You’ll already be at Midweight or Senior level and hungry for your next challenge within an agency environment.
- Some experience with HTML/CSS would be a huge bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Alongside joining a growing agency, there’s a real opportunity with this one to lead the creative output for some fantastic clients. There’s a salary of up to £35k for the right candidate. On top of that you can expect a decent benefits package including pension, healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: