You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Fast-growing agency
- Fantastic working environment with excellent work/life balance
- Join a growing agency with plenty of scope for progression
- Be a key part of a collaborative creative team
We are on the hunt for a Presentation Designer to join a specialist sport and lifestyle agency in the heart of Bath. They work with some of the biggest brands in their respective industries so theres a real opportunity here to gain experience working with high profile international clients and have your work seen by a global audience. As an agency, they deliver creative across a range of channels, from digital and social through to video, brand, exhibitions and print campaigns so plenty of variety to keep you busy!
What youll be doing
Joining an existing creative team of 4 other designers youll be working alongside the creative director, as well as the wider commercial/management teams. Using your creative flair youll craft designs across a plethora of presentation collateral, decks and marketing materials for some of the most respected brands in the agencys specialist sector.
The work will be varied and youll be the driving force behind how brand(s) will be presented across multiple channels including social channels to events, so no doubt youll be a natural born storyteller who thrives on a brands narrative as well as being a pro at creating visuals that stand out amongst the rest!
What experience youll need to apply
- Youll need to be a whizz in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be articulate at explaining your design ideas and concepts.
- Have a solid understanding of brand guidelines.
- A passion for typography.
- Experience in designing decks/presentations.
- Previous experience of working within a creative agency or similar design-led business.
- Exceptional time management.
- An interest in cycling or fitness would be a huge bonus.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, youll be joining a great business who understands the importance of personal development and finding a work/life balance for their staff. Youll get to work in a wonderful, recently refurbished office right in the city centre where lunchtime options are abundant. There is a salary up to £35k on offer for the right candidate.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.