You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Marketing Agency
- Start your marketing agency career in this award winning agency.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Global client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior marketer to join the DM team at a marketing agency in their beautiful Bath townhouse and get stuck in to delivering international digital CRM and direct-to-consumer campaigns for one of the world’s largest entertainment brands.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Executive, you’ll be reporting to the Account Director of a dedicated, hard working team. You’ll play a key role in the end to end management of digital CRM campaigns for a range of your client’s divisions, and across a number of European markets, co-ordinating both internal production and development teams for timely delivery of email marketing and creative campaigns, constantly exceeding expectations and striving to deliver the highest quality of work, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on-brief.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you would have grounding in agency life, whether that’s through an internship or a short term contract – working in a fast paced environment and understanding how an agency works internally.
- You could be a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or an Account Executive who is keen to work for an elite marketing agency.
- If you’re a graduate a related degree would be ideal – business management/ marketing.
- You’ll thrive off working in a fast paced environment, be a natural multi-tasker with the ability to spin many plates at one time.
- You’ll need basic knowledge of core processes for campaign development- across email and mobile.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working with techies and creatives, with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn fast.
- Strong communications skills with impeccable attention to detail, and a smile!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary is very much dependent on experience but will likely be in the region of £18k - £22k plus benefits. They’re a leading independent agency, and working on a fun and internationally renowned brand will no doubt offer great career progression opportunity and a happy home for your talents.
Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today with your CV to find out more.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: