Senior Account Manager
— Brand & Design Agency
Salary: Up to £38k
- Rare opportunity to join one of the South West’s finest design agencies.
- Work with international FMCG brands on exciting projects.
- Competitive salary plus fantastic career progression opportunities.
There’s an exceptional creative brand design agency based in Bath, and they are looking to expand their account handling team due to recent success of client wins. If you're passionate about FMCG brands and have ambitions to become a part of something rather special then this could be what you're waiting for...
What you’ll be doing
Based in their beautiful studio you'll be working with amazing brands from day one. We're talking big name, global and much loved FMCG brands. As Senior Account Manager you'll take the lead managing key clients working closely with the Account Managers and the Account Director, who'll also value your support in driving commercial growth. You'll ensure a high level of client service, efficiency, stunning creative excellence, and financial success of projects through the studio; continuously building stronger and more effective strategic client partnerships along the way.
What experience you’ll need
- Agency experience is a must have here, you’ll be an agency experienced Account Manager ready to take a step up or a Senior Account Manager looking for a new opportunity.
- Packaging project experience would be the dream, but equally we’d love to hear from you if you bring design and branding agency experience.
- You’ll bring commercial drive to pro-actively grow and develop revenue within existing clients.
- You’ll have a genuine love for brand, able to talk credibly and articulately around these passions and a positive team player attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary in line with your experience, coupled with a highly successful agency to take your career to the next level, now and for the long term.
If this is one that you’d like to discuss further get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today.Back to jobs