— Amazing work environment, new role for team
- Relaxed & fun working environment.
- Strong work / life balance.
- Rapidly expanding business, new role / team.
A specialist business, focussed around active lifestyle and sport, is expanding rapidly on the back of continual success. They are looking to build a new mobile team and need an experienced Android Developer. It’s a relaxed environment with a lot of effort put into keeping a strong work / life balance and so employee happiness is high across the business, which of course carries over into everyone’s work and provides their clients with some amazing results.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need to have built bespoke Android app, having used Android SDK and the latest frameworks / APIs.
- You will have a good understanding of third party libraries (Dagger, Retrofit, Gson, etc.).
- Android Studio and Gradle experience, as well as unit testing and automated tests.
- Integration of RESTful web service APIs.
- You’ll be experienced with version control.
- Angular2 / NativeScript experience would be a big bonus.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be leading a new focus for the business, with both this Android Developer position and the iOS Developer you’ll be working with being new roles for the team. You’ll be responsible for the creation and implementation of bespoke mobile apps. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the development team, as well as the in-house design team. Being a new function within the business, they’ll look for you to work both collaboratively but also have the ability to work independently when necessary. You’ll be working at a fast pace and will be keeping on top of new industry trends and technology and help introduce those into the business, eventually looking to expand the mobile team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy your work here and more importantly, keep a life outside the office too! You’ll be based in wonderful, recently refurbished offices in the city centre, great for a lunch time wander. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary, great holiday entitlement, pension and little extras like free fruit and bike/shower facilities. Being a new role for the business means you’ll be able to help guide what the future of mobile looks like across all upcoming projects and there will be chances for future progression as the team continues to grow.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Jack or call in for a chat.Back to jobs