— Fast growing digital specialists, learn Swift
- New role for the business; help mould the new team function.
- Great working atmosphere with a strong work / life balance.
- Rapidly expanding business; exciting new projects and ever growing ideas.
A specialist business based in wonderful central Bath offices, focussed around active lifestyle and sport, is expanding rapidly across multiple teams. They are looking to build a new mobile function within the business and need an experienced iOS Developer. It’s a relaxed environment but the team is extremely hard working and the successes they’ve had so far really prove that. There’s a strong work / life balance and so employee happiness is high across the business, which of course carries over into everyone’s work and provides their clients with some amazing results.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need to have built bespoke iOS apps, having used Swift/Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and/Apple’s APIs.
- You’ll need an understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and will be able to help work with the design team to keep these in mind during development.
- Experience with frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Integration of RESTful web service APIs.
- You’ll be experienced with version control.
- Any experience with Angular2 and/or Nativescript would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be leading a new mobile focus for the business, with both this iOS Developer position and the Android Developer you’ll be working with being new roles for the team. You’ll be responsible for the creation and implementation of bespoke iOS apps. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the development team, as well as the in-house design team. There’s a real desire to create and publish new mobile content and you’ll be helping scale and deliver future plans. You’ll be working at a fast pace and will be keeping on top of new industry trends and technology and help introduce those into the business, eventually looking to expand the mobile team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy your work here and more importantly, keep a life outside the office too! You’ll be based in wonderful, recently refurbished offices in the city centre, great for a lunch time wander. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary, great holiday entitlement, pension and little extras like free fruit and bike/shower facilities. Being a new role for the business means you’ll be able to help guide what the future of mobile looks like across all upcoming projects and there will be chances for future progression as the team continues to grow.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Jack or call in for a chat.Back to jobs