— Exciting lifestyle / sports business
- Relaxed & fun working environment.
- Strong work / life balance.
- Rapidly expanding business.
A specialist business, focussed around active lifestyle and sport, is expanding across nearly all teams and a core recruitment need they have at the moment is for an experienced Magento Developer. It’s a relaxed environment with a lot of effort put into keeping a strong work / life balance and so employee happiness is high across the business, which of course carries over into everyone’s work and provides their clients with some amazing results.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You will have a proven amount of experience working commercially with Magento and PHP (Zend ideally).
- You’ll need to be comfortable with version control and deployment tools.
- You’ll have at least a basic understanding of MVC patterns and frameworks.
- Strong experience with MySQL is essential.
- Any experience with WordPress or Unit Testing would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for looking after the company’s sites, from maintenance on current versions to developing new features and helping to continuous improvement. You’ll also be working with key clients to create specialist eCommerce sites, including some of the biggest sporting brands. Working with other teams across the business, you’ll be making sure that best practice is kept up to date with industry standards and you’ll always be welcome to suggest new tech.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As mentioned, one of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy your work here and more importantly, keep a life outside the office too! You’ll be based in wonderful, recently refurbished offices in the city centre, great for a lunch time wander. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary, great holiday entitlement, pension and little extras like free fruit and bike/shower facilities.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Jack or call in for a chat (01179269530).Back to jobs