You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Spanish, German or Japanese Speaking
- Create videos for the cycling industry.
- Have you work seen by millions
- Be a part of one of the most exciting businesses in Bath.
Are you a filmmaker who’s happiest when filming and editing engaging content? This could be a great position for you. We’re helping one of the fastest growing businesses in Bath find a Video Creator to create videos for viewers in Spain, Germany or Japan. The team has created an engaged, passionate subscriber base and they need another Video Creator to join and help them create more world-class video content.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will be to work alongside a presenter to create shareable, current, informative videos that are centred around the world of cycling and triathalon. Your videos will be shared across social channels with anything from 100k to over 1 million followers. You’ll shoot original footage on location and in studio, repurpose existing assets and collaborate with motion graphics designers to make something truly exciting.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Knowledge of video editing software (Final Cut or Premiere)
- Happy filming, lighting and arranging audio for shoots
- Experience working on location and in studio
- An interest in the world of sports
- Ability to speak either Spanish, German or Japanese to an excellent level
- Happy to live and work in either Spain, Germany or Japan
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a good salary on offer here – the actual figure would depend on your level of experience. If you’re successful you’ll be joining one of the most exciting businesses in Bath who care about nurturing a great culture.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and showreel and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
No jobs found