Digital Activation Manager (FMCG)
— Amazing Brand
- Extremely well known and loved brand.
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- Perfect for an 'all things digital' person.
An absolutely amazing opportunity has just landed in the form of this role. A very long standing and highly respected FMCG brand are looking for a Digital Campaign, Data and Insights Manager to play an important part in optimising the customer journey, acquisition, retention, and customer loyalty.
What you'll be doing
You will achieve your objectives through a myriad of ways which include close relationships with agencies that conduct digital campaigns, analysing campaign performance against budget, set actionable insight recommendations, devise and monitor KPIs, provide analysis on the performance of digital, and support the wider marketing function. This is a really busy but fascinating role which would suit someone looking for a hybrid between quantitative and qualitative analysis.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Significant web analytics experience
- Be genuinely interested in making data actionable
- Agency management experience
- Practical experience in analysing quantitative data
- Campaign management experience
- Software: SQL, Excel
- Analytics: Google, Profitero (eCommerce), Brandwatch (insights)
What you'll get in return for your experience
There is a very generous salary on offer here which can be discussed on application. In addition to that, you will be eligible for free products up to a certain level each month, as well as free onsite parking, and 25 days' holiday per year excluding Bank Holidays. This organisation is going through a really exciting time right now so you will be joining at a time where there will be significant growth and the team is really excited by embracing the digital world.
Call Stacey on 01179 269 530 to find out more, or apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to jobs