Digital Marketing Assistant
— Fast-Growing eCommerce Brand
- Exciting step to break into eCommerce and Digital.
- Broad role across all areas of eCommerce.
- Thriving business with excellent progression.
A hugely successful lifestyle brand is hiring a Digital Marketing Assistant for their next stage of online growth. It’s a well-recognised business with a strong product offering, so you’ll be joining a sizeable business that is still able to maintain a strong culture and reward staff for their efforts.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in an eCommerce team of 3, working primarily on the digital marketing side of the business, however there will be a chance to work across the full spectrum of eCommerce. The customer acquisition strategy is key, so you’ll be working across a full mix of channels including SEO, PPC, affiliates, retargeting and Google Shopping. Training will be provided depending on the level of experience you have, although having specific knowledge in certain areas will allow you to make an impact from day one. Additional areas of focus include managing online content and optimising the look and feel of the site.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally a graduate with a relevant degree.
- Passion for online retail.
- Eagerness to learn and a strong drive and determination to succeed.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer depending on experience, so please enquire for more information.
Drop Joe a note with a CV to learn more about this one.Back to jobs