Technical Project Manager
— Hugely successful tech start-up
- Join a successful cloud software business in Bath as a Technical Project Manager.
- Manage large and complex projects internationally.
- Competitive salary up to £70k, potentially more for the right candidate.
A hugely successfully Bath-based tech business have gone from strength to strength over the last few years with the worldwide success of their cloud-based solutions software. Following a number of exciting new wins, they are in need of an IT Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
As Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be working closely with their recently won clients in America and Asia. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients, managing complex technical projects, own the entire project process throughout the full lifecycle. These projects include project management, solutions architecture, software implementation and hardware implementation.
Working closely with the customers you will guide them through the implementation process from training, testing plans, provide results, troubleshoot issues and analyse results. You will then manage the closure for your projects and hand over to the support team.
What experience you’ll need
- You will come from a technical background.
- Due to the hybrid nature of the role being across Project Management and Solutions Architecture you will ideally be a Solutions Architect, Technical Architect or IT Manager with strong project management skills, looking to move into a project management role or somebody with that background that is currently a Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure Project Manager or IT Project Manager.
- Decisive, strong decision-maker that can keep a cool head under pressure.
- Understanding/ experience in virtualisation and networking technologies.
- Strong communication skills, you will be managing cross-functional teams and working closely with customers.
- Interest in the world of technology and willing to take on challenges, striving to improve your knowledge, learn and develop your skills.
- Experience in Linux based Operating Systems, ideal, not essential.
- Due to your client base being in North America and Asia you will travel for roughly 20% of the role, which is essential, so you need to comfortable with that element of the role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an exciting time to join the business; while seeing great success across the globe they have maintained their friendly and collaborate start-up culture. On top of a salary in the region of £60k - £70k (potentially more if your experience is spot on), you’ll also receive company share options.
If you meet the above criteria, then please send your updated CV through to Fran at ADLIB by applying for the role.