Technical Project Manager
— Incredible clients, progressive team
- Outstanding client base and challenging projects.
- Progressive, Agile environment, Friendly Team.
- Mid-to-Large website, bespoke software and app development projects.
Hugely ambitious digital solutions provider with an enviable international client list is looking for a talented Technical Project Manager to join their fantastic 30-strong team just outside of Bath. Working within a fantastic barn-converted studio, you’ll be working for a digital leader with over 20 years experience delivering top quality solutions using cutting edge technologies.
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience of project managing complex, enterprise-scale web/app software development projects.
- Background working as a project manager on a range of development projects with developers covering front-end, back-end, UI/UX and devops tech.
- Engaging and influencing senior client stakeholders.
- Understanding and experience of iterative and incremental software development/delivery.
- Knowledge and understanding of development and deployment approaches and systems (such as Git, Jenkins, etc.).
- Shaping ideas/concepts and proposals.
- Project costing/estimating and managing to time and budget.
- Managing project team and multiple projects with a calm, cool outlook.
- Strong Agile experience or understanding.
What you'll be doing
You’ll play a lead role in delivering amazing web/app products for high profile clients working across their design and development team (15 strong) to time and budget. Projects are mostly Agile and you’d be expected to play the role of Scrum Master when required and help coach the team. In addition, typical duties will also include; managing project budgets and profitability, ensuring contracts, POs and agreements are in place with clients, project resourcing, manage changes, response to tenders etc. You will be leading the team on your project recommending training where required to junior members, improving processes, delegating with outstanding communication skills. Excellent stakeholder management skills are a necessity and you’ll be identifying new business opportunities within clients, project reporting, developing long term strategy and enhancing relationships.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be a senior member of their project management team able to pass on your knowledge and experience making a real impact in the success of the output of this quality driven business. There’s a competitive salary (£35-50K depending upon experience), pension, hols, awesome trips/socials, courses/training, career progression, free coffee/beer/cake, a sociable office dog and more.
If this one sounds right up your street then send in your CV NOW to Tareek (0117269530) for immediate consideration.