Technical SEO Executive
— Thriving eCommerce business
- Established SEO function for an international retailer.
- Broad SEO role.
- Fantastic culture and a great place to work.
This eCommerce retailer is a market leader in the UK and is also experiencing rapid growth internationally. Therefore a great opportunity for an SEO Analyst to step in and work across multiple territories, crossing both the technical and content focus of search engine optimisation.
What youll be doing
Being one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK, the right level of attention needs to be paid to their SEO strategy. To ensure this channel is fully optimised, you will be working across a broad remit of SEO. This includes using technical analysis and reporting to ensure the website/web pages function correctly, in addition to consulting on content for the website and social media.
Youll need to communicate well with the trading and copywriting teams to ensure these requirements are met whilst maintaining the tone of voice for the brand. Given the cutting-edge nature of SEO you will also enjoy keeping up to speed with search engine updates, social media and industry marketing trends to inform your strategy.
What experience youll need
- Proven experience in an SEO role either agency or client side.
- Ideally exposure to eCommerce in order to understand the commercial implications of your work.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other SEO relevant tools such as Moz, Majestic and Screaming Frog.
- Utilised keyword research tools such as SEMrush.
- Used to working as part of a broader digital marketing team.
What youll get in return for your talents
As if working for a fun-loving organisation with a relaxed atmosphere isn't enough, you'll receive a highly competitive salary of up to £30k, depending upon experience. Benefits include pension, health insurance, discounts and a bonus scheme.
Please get in touch with Joe to learn more about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / SEO jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Thriving UK RetailerLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£60-70k
— eCommerce BrandLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k