— Sites & Greenfield Apps, Laravel/MVC
- Quality driven Laravel/MVC projects for a top digital agency.
- Fast-growing and rewarding company with top clients.
- Great benefits progression to Tech Lead with technically challenging projects.
Senior Developer required to join highly ambitious and quality-driven digital agency in Bath. With a development team of 5 currently, now is a great time to be joining a forward-thinking and tech-focused digital specialist as they look to expand as they continue to win new projects from bigger competitors. If you're an experienced Back-End Developer looking to progress your career, pick up some awesome tech and work with top clients then this is definitely for you.
What experience you’ll need
- Additional beneficial skills or ones you can expect to pick up will include; Node, Ajax, CMS (they work with Magento, Wordpress and Expression Engine), Unit testing, integration testing and continuous integration and mobile development (Objective C, Swift, Cocoa Touch for iOS, Java for Android).
- It’s expected that you will have led projects from end-to-end and with client relationship management skills (estimates, updates etc) alongside hosting server management/monitoring.
- They’ll also look to you to keep up to date with emerging tech and make suggestions where needed to help progress their applications.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for delivering new online applications for the agency that will mean getting to grips with Laravel and working alongside talented front-end developers providing expertise on all things back-end. There will be plenty of challenging greenfield and e-commerce client solutions to work on and you’ll be able to architect scalable, secure and robust web applications and interactive, database driven websites (open source CMS). There’s a good opportunity to help shape the technical direction of the business and take ownership for all back-end development on some genuinely interesting and innovative projects. As a senior within the team, it would be great if you could pass on your knowledge and identify training opportunities for other developers as well as setting a great example to them with your positivity and technical ability.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The chance to works across a breadth of web technologies (most notably Laravel) building exciting solutions for fantastic clients in a fun and highly motivated team. On top of that there’s a competitive salary (to £45K), bonus, generous hols, training budget, a modern, smart office where you’ll be powered by donuts, coffee and beers with regular trips and team socials. There's a strong chance of progression to Tech Lead or Architect role from here and you'll be working in a progressive, highly rewarding and driven team to help you achieve this.
Heard enough? Get your CV in to Mike (01179269530) now for immediate consideration!Back to jobs