— JS stack, Awesome Products
- Lead development projects, architect and drive tech strategy.
- Quality driven with innovative thinking, strong R&D and amazing clients.
- Friendly, sociable team, fantastic career development.
What skills you'll be needing
- Extensive experience in ES6+, React, Angular, Vue.js, JS, jQuery, TypeScript, Node
- Knowledge of OOP design patterns
- Experience of writing / implementing web services / APIs
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, iterative and incremental development
- Experience in version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment where products need be delivered to fixed timescales.
- Experience working with operations teams to troubleshoot problems throughout the lifetime of an application.
- A working knowledge of security and optimisation within browser, device and node environments
- Experience of TDD and automated acceptance testing practises.
- Knowledge of new upcoming web technologies and standards (they work with React Native, TypeScript, Node.js, Lambda, GraphQL
What you'll be doing
You’ll be leading the development on key projects (scoping, estimating, planning, pitching) working with designers, developers, devops and testers, acting as technical architect at times and with a key role in the evolution of the company tech stack. They will look to you to help them create amazing, complex and mission critical digital products for some of the world's most recognisable brands. A key part of the role will be to take ownership of solutions, liaising with clients to simplify complex problems and processes and the creative thinking to turn ideas into reality. You will encourage and drive best practise Test/BDD principles along with best practice software engineering standards. They’re looking for a problem solver with an inquisitive mind, and with the ability to lead discussions internally and with clients to understand requirements and come up with technology solutions and architectures. The business will also look for you to identify the costs and benefits of technology options and communicate this to clients where appropriate.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This role is working for one of the most progressive technical businesses in the South West and you’ll be able to work with the freedom and autonomy to introduce the business to any you’ve evaluated yourself. With a large development team, you’ll feed off the buzz of creativity and innovation here. They’re looking for someone with an ingrained passion for technology that extends to open source contribution, reading blogs, personal projects etc and some great examples to show them. Generous salary (£50-60K) and holidays, gym membership, pension, electric car scheme, conferences/course access, regular socials, Friday beers and more await.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for more info to Tareek (01179 269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— International Entertainment Brand, HTML, CSSLocation:BristolSalary:£22K
— New team within an innovative divisionLocation:WiltshireSalary:Negotiable (Please ask)
— React/Vue, Top UK Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£65K