Head of Project Management
— e-Commerce Agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the digital project management team.
- Lovely e-Commerce brands to work with.
- Generous package on offer.
Were searching for an exceptional Head of Project Management to join a top digital agency at the forefront of the highly talented digital project management team. The lucky candidate will have the opportunity to work on some incredibly exciting and rewarding digital projects with high profile consumer clients.
What youll be doing
As Head of Digital Project Management itll be down to you to run a high functioning team to guarantee success through large, complex projects from eCommerce website builds, mobile builds, redesigns, 3rd party integrations and more, whilst motivating and maintaining morale throughout, getting the best out of each team member. You will nurture client relationships, providing constant support and advice, identifying surplus work opportunities wherever possible.
Youll need a keen eye for detail as day to day youll find yourself managing budgets and schedules, scope and project plans. As well as ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and on budget, itll be up to you to ensure that all Digital Project Managers are delivering the utmost quality that will delight clients and will keep them coming back for more.
What experience youll need
- You will be a Senior Digital Project Manager, Lead Digital Project Manager within a digital or integrated agency with experience managing complex design and build projects.
- Demonstrable experience of managing large scale projects and working with sizeable budgets goes without saying - youll need to be a methodology nerd with bags of technical knowledge, well versed in utilising a range of tools and platforms.
- You will have a strong track record in line management; you will be an expert in stimulating your team and extracting the highest possible standard of work from each and every team member.
- Experience within eCommerce design and build would be desirable.
- To succeed in this role youll need first rate client management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What youll get in return for your talents
Alongside a competitive salary, lots of free cake and fun social events you will be joining an a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work for their client all whilst maintaining a fun, sociable and relaxed working environment in the beautiful West Country.
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch with Aaron or Fran today!