Data Project Manager
— Sports Media
- Kickstart your product career working on a variety of global projects!
- Product/Project Manager opportunity for a very impressive Bath based media business.
- Competitive salary and a generous benefit package on offer.
If you’re a Project Manager that would love to transition into Product then this role could be the perfect role for you. You will be joining a leading media business working within their data team on a variety of projects for some of their flagship products (both new and existing).
What you’ll be doing
As Product Manager, you will be managing workflow through the data team, from scoping out projects, managing budgets, allocating resource and making recommendations on different technologies, features and functionalities to the products. You will be working closely with Data Analysts, Developers, Engineers and those with scientific PhD’s therefore an ability to “speak the language” and answer challenging technical questions is essential in order to succeed in this role.
No two days will be the same; one day you will be working on a single sign on system project, next data gathering and reporting through to recommending search engines which will be most effective to the products audience.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a Digital Project Manager, Senior Digital Project Manager or Product Manager.
- You could currently be working in data – as a Data Analyst, Insight Analyst, Data Scientist, Insight Analyst, Data Architect or even Data Engineering looking to utilise your skills and transfer them into a more delivery/ operational led role.
- Solid Project or Product management skills are vital.
- Experience of data/technical projects – used to working with data and analysis.
- Technical Education/Degree.
- Strong Technical Understanding to make decisions around data lead backend projects.
- Team Management and ability to work cross functionally with highly skilled technical teams and colleagues such as engineers, data and scientific analysts.
- Superb communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Comfortable with budgeting, reporting, prioritising tasks, requirements gathering, time management and organisation whilst overall co-ordinating the team.
- Enthusiastic, friendly with a strong team player mentality.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary and overall package which is entirely dependent on what experience you’re able to bring to the role. In addition to this you will be joining a fast growing, successful growing company in a senior role where you’re able to drive the product offering forward within an autonomous environment.
If this role feels like a strong match, contact Aaron at ADLIB on 01179 269 530 or apply directly ASAP.