Front-End Developer (React)
— exciting cloud-native apps
- Cloud-native applications with a vast user base.
- Strong brand with a collaborative culture that breeds innovation.
- Excellent L&D potential (online conferences & training encouraged).
A world leading specialist focused on active lifestyle and sport is expanding across all their teams with a need for an experienced React Developer. They've gone from strength to strength in the past two years and have grown their development team to roughly 35, with no plans to stop there!
What skills you’ll be needing
- Proven background in front-end development with an eye for UI, design and usability.
- Significant knowledge of the React ecosystem (Redux, Thunks etc.). Any React Native experience is always handy!
- Knowledge of cloud-native apps with an appreciation for scalability.
- Understanding of wireframing, design and prototyping fundamentals.
- Any mobile app experience would be beneficial though not essential.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a multi-disciplined development team you’ll be designing and building the front-end of a variety of web apps, offering a focus on design, usability and scalability. You’ll work alongside full-stack and back-end developers to support from initial phases through to delivery, advocating front-end best practices and connecting to the product team to keep visions aligned. You’ll also be supporting the team to uphold high engineering standards with reusable code that can be passed on to other engineers joining the team later down the line.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Of course, as things are, you’ll be fully remote to start with, but if all goes well, from the new year it’ll be 2/3 days remote and the rest in the very enjoyable and cool office space in the centre of Bath. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary of up to £50K, great holiday entitlement, company bike rides each summer during office hours, free lunch every month before payday and even a free birthday pizza lunch out!!
Give Ellen a call to find out more, or send in your CV to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6 Months Initial - RemoteLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— React.js, Cyber SecurityLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— Ongoing transformationLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)