Junior Business Analyst
— Financial Services
- Opportunity to join a leading Financial Services company as a Junior Business Analyst.
- Fantastic offices and culture, easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Swindon, Frome, Weston Super Mare.
- Fixed Term Contract with a Salary up to £30k.
This is a brand-new opportunity to join a very fast growing and successful Financial Services company as a Junior Business Analyst on a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months acting as Maternity Cover.
What you’ll be doing
Whilst this company continues to grow you will be exposed to variety of interesting projects surrounding software development, web-based work, a CRM update and BAU projects so there is a lot to get your teeth stuck into. You will be part of a team of 8 other Business Analysts and reporting directly to the Product Owner who will offer a lot of support, guidance and opportunity to learn and develop your skillset. It will be your responsibility to gather, document and manage requirements, perform analysis of cost benefit and investment, execute UAT, manage project delivery and overall offer support surrounding all ongoing projects. You will naturally have a continuous improvement mentality and identify better ways of working making suggestions surrounding systems, processes and procedures.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst (BA) role within a commercial environment.
- Understanding of Software Development (ideally web based) and the whole SDLC working alongside developers and testers.
- Experience of multiple methodologies including Agile.
- Process improvement mentality and experience.
- Solutions orientated approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and IT) with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and work with cross-functional teams.
- Ideally experience of CRM.
- Ideally, financial services experience but it is not essential, so if you are ticking all of the boxes apart from this, we’d welcome an application.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary up to £30k (dependant on experience). In addition to working in a friendly, fun and flexible office environment you will have the opportunity to be hands on with large scale and exciting projects and learn a lot of new skills.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Aaron at ADLIB with an up to date CV to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Analysts jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k