Junior Software Engineer
— Challenging and varied environment, bolstered by clear path for progression
- Comprehensive benefits, including flexi-hours.
- Consultancy based in the heart of the tech South West - exposure to challenge and variety.
- Close proximity to train station, and on-site parking.
Supporting the tech South West for just under two decades, our client has created a range of solutions for local industries - with a predominant focus on rail. With high retention - both with clients and staff alike - this business offers a clear career path geared towards those keen on challenge and variety.
What experience you will need:
- Industry experience, with a background in engineering, software, hardware, or equivalent.
- Ability to follow standards and procedures (Eg: BS EN ISO9001).
- Experience with one or more of the following: C, C++, C#, Java, Python.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
Proven experience of object oriented design, alongside exposure to communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTML, etc) is advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will design, develop, implement and test software, including the improvement of new and existing products. You will follow standards and procedures, with a strong focus on documentation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, including access to core hours of 10 - 4, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual performance related bonus, flexible working hours, etc.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Competitive salary alongside comprehensive benefits packageLocation:NewportSalary:£45K-£60K
— Award-winning start-up in the artificial intelligence spaceLocation:BathSalary:£30K-£50K
— Ethically impactful workLocation:NewportSalary:£28K-£35K