— Global Product Launch
- Product Manager opportunity for a very impressive Bath based business.
- Work with market leading tech and products.
- Opportunity to play a key role in a fun, flexible and progressive environment.
My client seeks an experienced Product Manager to help spearhead the delivery of a brand-new global product launch which could transform the industry.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CTO, you will be leading one of two main teams working on the launch of a native ios android app into the global market in over 200 countries and 7 languages. This application will act as a one stop shop for users within a particular sport including data, free and paid for video and social media content.
Working closely with the Tech Lead, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Developers you will work cross functionally with 3+ different teams to focus om the delivery of the subscription/paid function within the app. One aspect of the work will include the development of live video and video on demand so an understanding of this area and what features an OTT should have is important. It will also be your responsibility to manage a team of 15+ offshore developers in India.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a Product Manager launching development products.
- Strong understanding of OTT Video Apps.
- Experience of managing off shore development teams.
- Ability to work cross functionally with multi skilled colleagues.
- Strong Technical Education - ability to have technical conversations with engineers, testers and developers for example.
- Exposure of taking products to the global market.
- Interest in Sports to make decisions on content and features.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Hands on experience of the product lifecycle from inception to launch.
- Passion for Sports.
- Android App and Native iOS Product Management Experience.
- Ability to use the best tools and languages for the job and present new solutions to issues where you see a benefit.
- Experienced in Agile and lean product management methodologies.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary and overall package which is entirely dependent on what experience you’re able to bring to the role. In addition to this you will be joining a fast growing, successful growing company in a senior role where you’re able to drive the product offering forward within an autonomous environment.
If this role feels like a strong match, contact Aaron at ADLIB on 01179 269 530 or apply directly ASAP.