— Fast-growing Software House
- Friendly & collaborative start-up culture.
- Market leading products with global client base.
- Excellent training & exposure to cutting-edge tech environment.
An innovative Bath based software house is looking for a QA Engineer to join them in their central offices and help them continue to deliver their cutting-edge cloud-based solution software to their global client base. Following a number of recent big client wins they’ve got a pipeline stacked with exciting projects. You’ll be joining a fast-growing engineering team and will gain experience across automated testing.
What skills you'll need
- Good knowledge of manual testing.
- OOP programming knowledge, you must be able to code in at least one language.
- Experience with software packages, networks, operating systems etc.
- Ideally a numerate degree or equivalent.
If you already have testing experience -
- Experience building test plans, selecting and operating appropriate testing and reporting tools.
- Ideally experience of automated testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Selenium or Rundeck.
- A good working knowledge of Continuous Integration or DevOps practices.
- Exposure to Python or experience in Python testing environments would be a plus.
- Linux or networking would also be a bonus.
What you'll be doing
You will be joining the Engineering team as a QA Engineer to develop, execute and maintain automated and manual tests for new releases as well as new versions. Other duties will include deploying environments to the required spec for acceptance and regression testing, creating and maintaining tests and reporting on status and working with the development team to support and advise on their acceptance testing. They will be able to give you experience in product development and release cycles, continuous integration, automated testing and more.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a hugely successful tech business with a friendly & collaborative start-up culture. On top of a salary of up to £45,000, you’ll receive 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, dental, competitive pension scheme, gym discounts, cycle to work scheme and more as well as smart offices in a central Bath location only a few minutes’ walk from the train station and other public transport routes.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Ellen (0117 926 9530) now for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Java, Spring, AWS, TypescriptLocation:GloucesterSalary:£35K-£55K
— innovative cyber security business with awesome productLocation:Oxfordshire (Remote)Salary:£60K - £70K
— Microservices, LambdaLocation:Remote + GloucestershireType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day