— Amazing Software House, 2 days Remote Working
- Interesting, ethical project work with a global focus.
- Heavy focus on professional development and learning new skills.
- Flexi working, remote 2 days a week, great location and a list of benefits.
What experience you’ll need
- CSS3 (LESS/SASS).
- Knowledge of ES6, Typescript, Git, Linux or TDD would all be beneficial.
- Plenty of API integration experience.
- You’ll have experience building large front-end heavy applications, as well as upgrading and migrating.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- You will need strong communication and planning skills, on top of problem analysis ability and a collaborative mentality.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with both the back-end (Python) development team and the UX design teams, implementing new functionality into their software applications and helping to suggest future improvements across a variety of projects. They’re continually trying to upgrade their tech stack and so you’ll be key to helping move existing apps to newer technologies. You will be working with both internal and external clients on projects that can include building web based interactive tools, maps and data visualisation, improving content delivery portals and more. Your role will of course involve staying up to date with new industry developments and help to suggest new technologies to integrate with the current tech stack.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a business that is already at the top of its’ game and they are looking to stay there. You’ll be joining at a really exciting time, with exciting growth plans in place. It’s a highly collaborative environment, with a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The office in Central Bath is within minutes walking distance of the station, having recently been refitted. There are break out areas, showers for those that cycle or run, easy access to parking and a nice open-plan style. On top of a generous salary (£35-£45k), you’ll be given 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays, matching pension, potential flexi working, partial remote working (2 days a week), a laptop, health cash plan and more, as well as the chance to be in the beautiful centre of Bath every day!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to George for immediate consideration (01179269530).Back to jobs