— Cutting edge tech, Impressive brands
- Award-winning creative agency.
- Develop impressive interactive websites, games, applications and APIs.
- Work with a close-knit team on a wide range of platforms.
An award-winning creative agency based in Bath is looking to grow their development team and are seeking a talented Full Stack Developer. If you are a Front-end developer that has backend experience with either Node.js/MongoDB or PHP/MySQL and looking for a fresh challenge then this would be the one for you!
What skills you'll be needing
- Responsive HTML/CSS
- Backend experience with either Node.js/MongoDB or PHP/MySQL
- Experience using modern software workflow tools - GitHub, Gulp, SASS
- A genuine interest in a wide range of cutting-edge digital technologies
- Ability to accurately scope projects and use your initiative on them.
- Comfortable using Photoshop to create front end templates.
- Good communication skills.
- Ideally you will be flexible with the technologies you use.
What you'll be doing
Working within a close team, youll be developing interactive websites, games, applications and APIs for their client base all over the UK. Working for this agency your input will be needed as you will be able to accurately scope projects and help get across the time that will be needed to complete said project. As they are creative agency, you will be comfortable using Photoshop to create all their front-end templates. Within the role you'll work closely will the other developers ensuring the output of high-quality code that is tested and reviewed to the highest standard. This agency is forever evolving and they are always looking to work with new and innovative tech, you will have the chance to learn all the trendy programming languages, best agile methods, various other tools and work with people who are absolute specialists in what they do.
What youll get in return for your talents
This known creative agency offers you: - a competitive salary (£30k to £40k), a pension scheme, very generous holiday allowance, good training scheme, free coffee/drinks, working within a great culture and also excellent working location within a beautiful city centre. You will work with some of the best tech on the market and get the chance to keep up to date with all the emerging software, youll have the chance to progress up the ranks and with growing teams there will be the chance to move into management/mentor roles.
If youd like to hear more about this one then send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration!