Digital Project Manager
— Digital Transformation
- Brand new role in the digital transformation function of a growing and successful organisation.
- Play an influential role as Digital Project Manager within the digital arm of the business.
- Join the business at an exciting time following significant investment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Project Manager to join a fast-growing business as they're about to embark on their digital transformation journey.
What you'll be doing
As part of this innovative team, you'll run a range of digital projects through their entire lifecycle, helping to take the brand’s digital capabilities and online communications to the next level. Your job will be all about making customers lives easier through implementing new time-saving apps, portals and brand-new features to the website. You'll ensure all projects are running as smoothly as possible and that everything is delivered on time and on budget. You will have a knack for spotting and implementing improvements which could be made to existing project management tools, systems, and disciplines.
What experience you'll need
- You will bring bags of experience managing technically challenging and complex digital projects, specifically from an Agency, as a Digital Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Senior Digital Project Manager or a Project Manager.
- You may also be a Senior Business Analyst or Technical Business Analyst looking to make the step into Project Management.
- You will have experience in managing a Digital Transformation project in previous roles and understand challenges.
- Exceptional Communication Skills, with an ability to influence change and manage Stakeholders effectively.
- An understanding of the Digital Transformation journey that the business is on, and the ability to define this role further to guide them along the way.
- Ability to utilise your broad knowledge of multiple ways of working in a digital capacity.
What you'll get in return for your talents?
A competitive salary, likely to be in the £30k to £40k range, is on offer in addition to a clear path to progression and personalised development plan.
You will receive a generous benefits package operating within a fun, friendly and flexible environment as a key influencer in a significant digital transformation package.
If you fit the above criteria get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with an up to date CV today!