— Technologies of the future within a forward-thinking business
- Work on fresh, rewarding, and ethical tech.
- Option for flexible working, alongside remote working.
- Comprehensive benefits including share scheme.
Positively impacting the healthcare industry, this business intelligently utilizes data to improve the offering of global health services. If you’re looking for the chance to work on rewarding, fresh, and ethical tech - this is the one for you. Joining an established group, you will be joining a development team that prioritizes a flat hierarchy in favour of creative and intelligent team work.
This is a business truly passionate about it’s field. We’re looking for engineers with a passion for emerging technologies and a creative tilt to development.
What experience you will need:
- Background in science, computer science, engineering, embedded software, hardware development, or equivalent.
- Two years experience in the software development industry.
- Passion for emerging industries - eg: machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Confidence in software development, with a focus on C/C++.
- Exposure to integrated development environments, eg: Visual Studio, GIT source control.
- Understanding of networking technologies, eg: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTML.
Understanding of databases such as SQL and NoSQL big data concept would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will develop new software products in line with business goals. You will be working as part of a wider team, alongside working on one’s own initiative to create solutions. You will maintain and improve existing code, creating new solutions regards data.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary - alongside working access to flexible working and remote options. While the position is based in Bath, the company are willing to be flexible for the right candidate - supporting remote work if required. In addition to this, the business offers a share scheme, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) and travel reimbursements for staff.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather. We are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible - so don't hesitate to get in touch!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Work on the future of Quantum Computing solutionsLocation:SurreyType:Salary:Up to £400 a day
— Build the future of cyber security solutionsLocation:SurreySalary:£45K-£55K
— Gain backstage access to the technology of the media industryLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£50K